Episode #18 - PodFest Berlin
Notes from episode #18
Thank you to my incredible public and guests for this great experience:
- Luardo and Benji from Guten Tag Alemania: living in Berlin for the Spanish-speaking community
- Benjamin from the Berlin School of Podcasting
- Gary, avid podcast-listener working in tech
- Anna, Berlin foodie on Instagram (episode #8) and social media manager
- Silva and Jana from Talking Bodies: explaining everyday communication and gestures
- Anais, volunteer from the PodFest
We talked about:
- how do we interact with different communities living in Berlin
- who are / do we feel Berliners?
- the impact of Berlin & podcast on our life?
- why do we started podcasting / listening to podcasts?
- podcasting as an identity / belonging to a community
- podcast as a punk activity
More about the guests
Thank you all for your participation, I had a super fun time!! 😀 Thank you Dan and the PodFest’s Team for organizing this great event. Thank you Matt for all and sending me the SD-file!!